Thank you for your interest in NAYA Generations Apartments! Please carefully review the application information below.
- E-mail [email protected] for an application.
- Applications must be completed in their entirety and will be placed on the waiting list in chronological order. Incomplete applications risk being returned.
- Preference will be given to households who have:
- First- Seniors age 55 or older who have children residing with them.
- Second- to either:
- Households who have completed the Department of Human Services (DHS) Children Adults and Families Division Foster and Adoption Home Study process, including the training program for prospective intergenerational community members and/or
- Households who have a foster child in their care through the DHS Child Welfare that is in permanent placement, or
- Parents of children in foster care who are reuniting with their families.
- Third- Seniors age 55 and older willing to volunteer within the NAYA Generations Community
Watch our virtual tour by clicking here to view our YouTube video.
I have lived in these apartments for almost 2 years now. And they are GREAT, clean, Affordable, my neighbors are friendly, and the property manager is amazing.- 5 Star Google Review
Beautiful places, great people, and awesome place to live.- 5 Star Google Review
I live here and its a wonderful place and the management is awesome. They're so supportive.- 5 Star Google Review
Unique design architecture. Newer apt complex. Very new, clean, secure environment. Park like setting.- 5 Star Google Review